15 days since I ordered

Hello can anyone tell me what to do?

I pre-ordered the Fanatec CSL DD bundle with the clutch on the 24th of Nov. and I haven't received any information of it being shipped or processed. I don't have any clue on what I should do

Comments

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited December 2023

What does your account say under orders?

completely shipped or in progress?

completely shipped means the order has been sent to warehouse for dispatch.

then a label is created (two of my orders are stuck at this point for a week now).

normaly when label is created you should get a tracking number at the same time, at least that’s how it happened for me.

but you need to login to your account to keep updated, but everything is super slow

• It says that the order is in process.

I've been keeping an eye on it everyday

• edited December 2023

Well, my pre-order on Nov 21st said in stock on Dec 5th. I got an email a couple of days ago saying the order has been delayed and now the in-stock date is pushed back to Dec 18th. I have two other orders that I also placed in November that have been sitting in completely shipped status for over a week now. I am happy with the price I got for Black Friday but I would have gladly paid more to have my items arrive in a few weeks instead of mystery time. Fanatec is my first DD system and I am regretting selling my 923. At least I could be driving right now. I chose Fanatec after a ton of research. What I failed to do was check out all of the complaints of slow order processing and poor communication on the part of Fanatec letting customers spend over $1000 on their product. I guess you have to be a YouTuber to get any gear in a reasonable time frame.

• Having some issues too with an order i placed on the 27th November.

Order status reads "completely shipped" but no tracking number.

Fanatec advise this means the order has been processed and awaiting shipment.

It was meant to be a Christmas gift but i don't think that's going to happen now. 🤬

• edited December 2023

I feel your pain. On 11/22 I orderd some Black Friday deals which were all accessories/upgrades for the 'Gran Turismo DD Pro' that I planed to also order.

They showed up on my FedEx account with tracking ID's waaaay before a tracking number showed up on Fanatec's Order page in the "Tracking -> Advanced Shipment Tracking" . If yours was shipped FedEx, create an account on FedEx site using same email/name/address as the order to see if it's in FedEx's queue. Even though I had no tracking # to go by, they all showed up once I created an account based on name and address I suppose. I'm in Ga , and they all arrived 12/6 (15 days).

I ordered the main 'Gran Turismo DD Pro' package 11/27 and still waiting.  Status is currently 'Completely Shipped', but unlike my previous BF order above which showed up on my FedEx page after just a few days, this order is not even on FedEx's site yet as of 12/10 (14 days and counting).

• Glad to hear you got part of your order craig and when the GT Pro arrives you won't be disappointed.

Me too thought i would take advantage of the Black Friday deal with the V3 Pedals and accessories bundle, great price..

But now i'm thinking should i sit tight and hope it arrives on time or try to cancel and get a refund because Christmas just around the corner and Fanatec still have backlog of Black Friday orders. Hmmmm

UPS are the couriers and unfortunately nothing in my account.

Hopefully things get sorted soon.

• I am stuck in completely shipped from 29/11 (order from 24/11) No Tracking number nor any response from fanatec to cancel it. A friend of mine ordered in 22/11 and received it a week ago(we live close)

• this is what infuriates me, they make sure to have all their new gear sent to all the famous influencers so they can pump their marketing for free, while the customers they are marketing to get fucked over