Stuck on label created with 2 parcels in shipment when there should be three

Ordered 24/11 - invoiced 26/11 - tracking number 30/11. stuck on label created (Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet. Germany). Shipping to UK.

I bought the Ready2Race 5nm CSL bundle (base, wheel and peddles). Since 30/11, under my product page, it shows the serial numbers for the wheel and the peddles but not for the base (and I assume the power pack to go with it). From other pictures and from reading forums this bundle comes in three packages but on the tracker it only shows 2 packages.

My thinking is that they have either not packaged my base in error and this is the hold up or are waiting for a shipment from wherever it is produced to fulfil this order, thus stopping them from releasing the packages to UPS.

Is anyone else in this situation or has been in this situation? I understand how busy they are and I have only waited 2 weeks, when there are people still waiting 90+ days, but with no communication and seeing the products with no serial number and only 2 packages tracked, its slightly concerning.

Comments

• Same here, orders to ship to U.K., 2 packages ordered on the Nov 20th stuck on label created since the 3rd of December.

serial numbers added before tracking number.

qr2 ordered a few days before arrived 2 days ago, had tracking number but serial number was never added, had to do that myself., item was also delivered to a ups access point and I was never informed of this, but thankfully having the tracking number I was able to find that out.

shifter I ordered returned to fanatec as incomplete export paperwork, approx 2 weeks later nothing from fanatec and no reply to email contact.

its all a lottery as to how it will go, its a waiting game just hoping no more mistakes with paperwork.

i think as long as you get tracking numbers things will be ok (as long as the export papers are on the outside of the box)

• They are using plain cardboard boxes now, so it is possible more than 1 item in a box, thou my friends power supply arrived week or so after the wheel base for some reason.

• I’m in the same boat. UK order. Ordered Nov 24, got tracking number on Dec 1 and no movement since.

I have serial numbers showing for all but one item (boost kit power supply) so I’m assuming they’ve cocked up showing available stock on the website and I’m waiting for a power supply to become available before it all ships.

Of course, it’s all guesswork because Fanatec don’t tell you anything and there’s no point asking because it will take three weeks to get a response.

The new Fanatec COO wants throwing in the bin.