HELP

I ordered my Fanatec dd+ grandturismo last month on the 9th and as yet have not received any information tracking or anything really , has anybody else been through this and been ok , Starting to worry as it cost me a lot of money and at this point I would not recommend this company to anyone , its been disappointing to say the least and if I had of known this would happen I would not have bothered that is how frustrated I am .

Comments

• Day 88 waiting here…😔

• edited December 2023

I bought $2k worth of products during the black friday sale,Nov. 18th to be exact. That order I received everything in 9 days. Fast forward a week later and I decided to buy the clubsport V3 pedals to add to my rig. I ordered it on Dec 1st and I'm still waiting on a tracking #. Although they say it has shipped that only means they have sent the order to the warehouse, not that the item was actually on the way. They say they are swamped with orders which I believe but they should have someone to communicate with everyone to ease our mind. Hopefully everyone gets their new toys soon! Edit: I'm in the USA

• they to have very slow delivery times for UK and it looks currently they cant todo much about it

• So is it a GT DD Pro? Or a Clubsport DD+ ?

The CS DD+ is not released yet. Mine was stated to be on the 12th of December in my order details and when i ordered it. I ordered mine on Oct 20. Day one of the preorders if I'm not mistaken.

If it's a GT DD Pro then it should have shipped by now.