You sent my BF sales purchase to wrong country then Asked me to buy with full price!!!

Hi,

I do not know how to word my frustration guys so If I say anything out of line please excuse me.

I bought v2 pedals and BMW Gt2 wheel on the first night of BF sales. After 4 days it was shipped however to a different country. I tried to warn Fanatec please fix the issue. After 5 days they did return me but it was the day discounts finished. And instead of sending it to me they canceled my order additionally, your customer service mocked with me as she said "Please purchase again" without any discount. I sent you guys very kind e-mail to ask -it was your "technical bug" and sent my parcel to another country-, please if you can give me a discount on the pedals. Because I did not abuse your system to get anything cheaper. No response for god damn 11 days. totally disregarded. I have been using your products for over a year now. I was happy but your customer service is utterly disgusting. I am disgusted by you. How could you leave your loyal customer like this?

I hope here you hear me out and help!

Comments

• a ticket for refunds or financial issues can take up to 2/3 weeks they are way behind with tickets because many people send them