Stay Strong friends

so i was one of you who was worried about my order not getting here on time, but im here to tell you, at least in the US, that its starting to move for the black friday deals, and just want to share my experience for those that were impatient, checking the order status and forums daily for updates.

To give a brief rundown, i ordered a csl dd 8nm bundle with csl elite v2's and mclaren wheel. I ordered on the 23rd of nov, i believe fanatec when they talk about a 10 day turnover, at least in the US. But you have to remember thanksgiving was a holiday, so those days, including the weekends dont count until the following monday. if you include the following monday, i was able to get all my packages on the 10th day, starting from monday exactly. I can't speak for those overseas, but my stuff arrived today and i hope this gives you all insight to the methods in the US, as I do believe they are trying their best to do right by us. this was my first experience buying from them, and i heard alot of negative things about the customer service, so easily i was a little worried. but a little patience goes a long way. I hope you all get your packages in a timely manner :) thanks fanatec.

Comments

• Exactly what this forum needed. Kind man!

• Glad you got em! Faith up! I ordered Oct 22, still nothing :/ But still I got the hopes up! Thanks and enjoy your new toys!!!

NGl Ive been very mad and disappointed since its my first time, but yea I still in the end its for the best.

• Im still waiting for my order from 12th September!

You have managed to send it with wrong exportpapers, been returened to your warehouse and stayed there for 3 weeks before I got a mail, and latest the 13th nov your Madeleine from customer support said that my order will be escalated... Thats now 26 days ago! Get your act together and ship me my PAID items NOW!

Legal actions will be taken if this is not solved within 7 days! Terje Nybro Order 1785251

• Im in the US and order on the 25th nothing has moved on my part.

• I'm in the US, ordered on the 25th of november. Still no tracking number in my account. I ihave the same thing but with the club sport 2.5x, which was the item that apparently had the pricing glitch. I don't believe I was effected by the glitch, but I have a feeling that the club sport 2.5x is popular and backordered.

• we are passed the 10 days now, no movement on my order in the US at all. just completely shipped like its stated since the 25th. So my faith is a little thin.

• I am in the US also and ordered on the 23rd. Everything was in stock at time of order. Order moved to completely shipped a few days later and since then nothing. I have a FedEx account and get alerted when something is coming to me and nothing has come up. I placed numerous orders from other companies both big and small over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend and all those orders have been delivered. Just saying all companies get hammered with orders during this time of the year and are able to get orders out but Fanatec has seriously dropped the ball here.