update on fanatec's horrendous customer service

about a month ago i had made a post stating that i had received a broken product and that fanatec was taking weeks to respond and didnt seem to want to repair/ warranty my csl dd that arrived broken. unfortunately they are still showing that they are indeed a horrible company and proving that customers should use any other company. it has now been 2 months since i received my broken csl dd wheel base and after a 2-3 week period they sent me a shipping label and i got it shipped out the same day, after it had arrived at there warehouse it sat there for close to 2 weeks before they sent out a email stating that they indeed would ship out a replacement. this was over 3 weeks ago now and i have emailed to inquire about what is going on and they didnt even respond to 3 of my emails. finally when i did hear back from them it took a week and all they had to say was our warehouse is backed up and an apology that had no meaning as any other company wouldve had the replacement atleast shipped out a month before. i hate that even though i spent close to 1000$ this company is making it seem like i am in the wrong and they are doing me a favor. in short if you want a company to treat u like crap, make u wait 2 months or more for a warranty replacement on a product that showed up broken and for that company to either completely ignore your emails or take at a minimum a week to respond then go with fanatec. if you actually want to use the product you spent your money on then use any other company.

if anyone from fanatec reads this please get your act together and stop treating customers this way as im sure im not the only one who ordered in the csl dd as a starter and had plans to upgrade to a higher end model. after this i will never buy a fanatec product and i hope from the bottom of my heart that you guys can atleast learn from this and never treat a customer like this again

Comments

• They cancel my F1 wheel ‘s order during BF ,because they putting a wrong discount , They don't recognize the order right now ,And they haven’t pay the money back to me yet ,It's really a garbage company