Does Fanatec still exist?

Does Fanatec still exist?

No one responding. Had made an order with black Friday. Is it apparently sent in 8 packages? Now 1 package of 6kg has been scanned at ups. Only has no scan of 1 December. Multiple email sent to Fanatec no response. Send back the other 7 boxes and move to another brand. Thank you Fanatec. A company that was top has now fallen far below level.

Comments

• They apparently got 60,000 orders during black Friday so they are struggling to fulfill them.

• Does this mean that you don't have to respond to email anymore?

• Kevin FabreKevin Fabre Member
    edited December 2023

They could at least set expectations straight to the customer, there is no excuses. 1 week delay became 3 weeks delays for all orders. Just say that in an announcement, how hard can it be ? are they afraid people don't order or cancel then ? Then they are too greedy...

Personally, i find this disrespectful and for that i'll cancel my 2k euro orders even if i get those items eventually. I don't accept being told nothing. And this raise the questions since no one responds to emails under 2 week delays, what if i encounter an actual problem with the hardware at some point ? I don't want to find out.

• That's right.

Only I got 7 boxes and 1 has no move at UPS. So it's lost. I can return the rest, but those items sent and lost at UPS, nobody is going after it. I'm going to ask my credit card society what to do.

• I'm' not excusing them, I'm sure the email back log is the same. The probably have about 10's of thousands of emails and only a handful of people to go through and answer them.

Basically the demand has clearly outgrown the company in recent years and they just haven't grown the company enough to keep up with demand.

I do agree that there needs to be better communication. Someone can easily come on this forum every few days and have a stickied update about what sorts of problems they are dealing with, and what sort of times frames they are looking at for shipping product. this would also help them receive far less emails. I honestly don't mind waiting a month or two given the discount I got if that's what it takes, but I want to at least have an estimate for what that wait is going to be.