How to cancel an order after been Completely shipped and tracking number received

Hello

I placed an order on the 11/11/2023, i got the trucking number on the 22/11/2023, since that i didn't get any updates nor in my fanatec account neither in UPS

So i want to cancel my order to not lose my many and to buy another "PROFFISIONAL" brand.

Does any one know how to do that even after been completely shipped ?

Than you

Comments

• Hello,

Completely shipped does not means what is says:

"Please note, the order status "Completely shipped" in your Fanatec account only signifies that your data was transferred to our warehouse - your tracking data will take longer to appear."

From Fanatec Terms and conditions:

"3) Right to Cancel and Right to Revocation

3.1 Right to Cancel

a, Consumers are entitled to the right to cancel.

b. Consumers can cancel their orders as long as they have not entered the warehouse processing phase. This can be done via your Fanatec account -> My Orders, simply click on the "Cancel Order" button."

I assume, in your case - thus you have a tracking number - Fanatec warehouse already packed you order, sent the shipment details to UPS (and got back the track id), and your package is waiting for pickup. If they are strict to T & C Section 3, they can ignore you cancellation, becasuse it's in warehouse phase. Otherwise sellers are obligated to provide information about products, services, and any issues related to the transaction based on consumer protection laws. (It is important to note that I am not a lawyer!).

By having a track id, you are way ahead of us, but I know it isn't helping in your situation and frustration.

Wish you the best with your order.

Cheers, L

• You have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. This "cooling off" period expires 14 days after the day you received your goods (or concluded a contract for services).

However, the 14-day cooling off period does not apply to all purchases. Some of the exemptions are:

• plane and train tickets, as well as concert tickets, hotel bookings, car rental reservations and catering services for specific dates
    • goods and drinks delivered to you by regular delivery – for example grocery shopping delivered by your local supermarket
    • goods made to order or clearly personalised – such as a tailor-made suit
    • sealed audio, video or computer software, such as DVDs, which you have opened (unsealed) upon receipt
    • online digital content, if you have already started downloading or streaming it and you agreed that you would lose your right of withdrawal by starting the performance
    • goods bought from a private individual rather than a company
    • urgent repairs and maintenance contracts – if you call a plumber to repair a leaking shower, you can't cancel the work once you have agreed on the price of the service

Please note that this list is not exhaustive.

• I'm aware of that

I already read it, but they didn't mentioned my case ( Completely shipped and trucking number recevied)

They talking about re-send the delivered order

Thank you

• by default tho that they to give already the tracking number it most likely means they already pay for ups, that means you not get full refund

• Even if it's the case, i prefere to loss 50 euros instead of 1000 euros

• well, they tell that they had 60000 orders, that is insane amount off products, some delay comes because off that