Massive delay and zero communication: Ordered on November 17th 2023

Order number is 1796119

This is unacceptable. I like your products but I am unlikely to continue to buy or recommend them with this kind of disrespect to customers and massive delay.

Please send my order as soon as possible, and please communicate what has happened.

Thank you,

Javier

Comments

• Totally agree I am waiting for the new cs dd and ordered 24 nov no coms at all and I payed the money

• Same for me

• Agree.... I ordered on the 27 November the new dd pro and I am waiting... NO communication NO Tracking Number nothing at all.

Only one general email that all the orders have five working days delay..... But until now they passed 10 working days and..... SILENCE...

THEY SAID IN THEIR SITE DELIVERY 4 UNTIL SEVEN DAYS.... BUT THEY HAVE MY MONEY FROM 27th NOVEMBER AND NO FEEDBACK

• I waiting for a sticker set

• Ordered on the 24th November (Order # 1830616 ) No Tracking Number

• Yeah no tracking number

• I ordered that the same day as you, found my tracking on the 4th and it's just saying UPS has not received the package.

• Even when you get a tracking number it doesn't really help. It just sits there uncollected anyway.

• Same thing for me.....order placed on the 27th with availabillity from the 01.12. .....availability has changed multiple times so I have no idea whats going on. Got a reply to my e-mail that was absolutely vague and not really helpfull.

We will see when, if, how and what but the service and organization is absolutely atrocious.

• I am in the same situation. Ordered November 27, availability of an item December 1 and now everything is available. My order was paid by Paypal and it doesn't even appear as shipped, it is still in progress since the first day and I have not received any news about it.

• Mine was shipped on day 5 after ordering then ups "lost it" after 1st scan. Claim issued to fanatec via ups for lost package but no contact from fanatec to arrange replacement shipment of my "lost" order (other than james admin on here)

• Ordered mine on Oct 21 with an available date of Nov 7th. Got an email on Nov 6th saying it was delayed till Nov 14th. Haven’t heard a word since then. Emailed them on Nov 28th and still no response. Completely ridiculous

• Still nothing.

Fanatec: Delays can be understandable, but total lack of communication, while at the same time continuing to take our money for orders without properly warning us about these indefinite delays, is not understandable or acceptable.

I expect you to at least get back to me about a refund. I regret having bought equipment from you.

Drivers: I encourage you to use the ODR platform to report Fanatec for their actions. The ODR platform is an online dispute resolution service that allows you to submit your complaint and receive a binding decision from an independent third-party mediator. It is free, easy, and fast to use. You can access the ODR platform here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN

By using the ODR platform, you can get your money back, receive your product, or get compensation for the inconvenience caused by Fanatec.

• edited December 2023

Update: Package had been sitting in a warehouse for a month before being returned to Germany. No delivery attempt, no tracking info, no communication led to this. Just found out after they belatedly added a tracking number.

It's been 37 days, not a word.

• 41 days. Contact me here, we are organising collective action. You can also report your experience individually at https://www.eccnet.eu/