QR1 availability with wheel, and QR1 Lite question

Hello guys,

While i already have QR2 base-side, im waiting for QR2 (the normal one, not the podium) to be available. In the meantime, i want to buy a round wheel, i selected Clubsport RS, however the only quickrelease available with it is 200e QR2, which basically almost doubles the price. Thats a no-go for me, especially since i only have 8nm CSL DD. From here, i have two questions

1) can i order the wheel alone without any QR, or if i select QR1 which is now sold out, will i even get the wheel?

2) in case i get the wheel without any QR, i can use QR1 Lite which i have spare at home, however will that one work with 8nm ? i know the PIN on it should prevent high torque mode on DD1/2 but i dont know how that one is with CSL DD 8nm... will it cap at 5nm, or not? Anyone can help with this ? the customer support, or lack thereof, is kinda pissing me off :/

Id be thankful for any tips or advice

Comments

• Hey PAvel

I ordered a wheel with the QR1 and received the wheel. However, the QR1 is stillhanging around enjoying the Fanatec shipping process. I can't say that it will be the same for you but at least I got the wheel. Lyckely I already had a spare QR2 from an earlier order

Hope you sort it out dude

Cheers

• Ciao guys! Avrei voluto acquistare un podium hub con qr1 incluso ma essendo il qr1 esaurito non mi permette di concludere l'ordine e non mi fa effettuare neanche il pagamento