Live Chat support

Does your Live chat ever work ? just wondering !

Comments

• Trying to have some kind of info regarding an order 1780274 that says completely shiped since quite some time.

• It never works.

Until you get a tracking number it is not shipped. Check Order status for tracking number, but in my experience, I get it from Fedex before Fanatec.

Rarely do i get an email from Fanatec with the tracking number. I usually just find it in order status.

Shipped usually just means they've made a label. Once that label goes to Fedex or UPS or whoever handles it. It will likely be picked up by them within a day or two.

• It's a cluster right now, Everyone has been waiting a while for orders. I ordered on Nov 25, it said fully shipped the following monday, and still have not received updates since then.

• Even if you get a tracking number it guarantees nothing. Mines had a tracking number for 3 weeks and hasn’t been collected. Patience is all we have to rely on.

• Oct 22 Completely shipped no tracking number....

• correct, and in some cases you get the tracking number after you've received the order... from what i've read...

• Lino CarreiraLino Carreira Member
    edited December 2023

Yes that happened to me with the QR2s ... only got a tracking number after i received the package but this time its taking some more time... i actually ordered in 31st october got delayed to 4 december but completely shiped around 20ish something november... just wanted to be sure what was the real status thats it..

• Fanatec live chat

• My qr2 was delivered to a ups access point, which is luckily just around the corner from my house, however I was never informed by ups it was there, if I hadn’t checked the tracking number I would not of known..

ridiculous.

• Great. Seeing all the comments, I'm wondering if I'm even going to get my son's Christmas presents before Christmas. That's going to be really messed up. Figured when I ordered on Nov. 26th that was plenty of time.

• Thats pretty brutal. I got tracking numbers and some of the order is in transit and apparently two of the pieces, while in stock, took 8 days to generate a label and now have been sitting at the warehouse for another 10 while some of the parcels left.

Makes 0 sense.

• This is funny while we wait patiently on our orders.... at least we have a sense of humour LOL

• I ordered from them in September and got everything from order shipped and to my house within 10 days. Ordered my entire kids Christmas and have not heard a word. When you spend this kind of money you should be able to get your stuff in a timely manner.