Order placed 17/11/23. No Update 3 weeks on

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. It seems that many of us are currently facing similar issues, and I wanted to take a moment to share my own experience.

I placed an order for the shifter and handbrake on the first day of the Black Friday deals. However, since then, there has been no progress. Although the order status indicates that it's fully shipped, the tracking information from UPS suggests that they haven't received the package yet. Fanatec's announcement of an extended 10-day turnaround has proven to be inaccurate, as I am still awaiting them to hand over the parcel to UPS. What baffles me is that some individuals who ordered later during the Black Friday week have either received delivery dates or have already received their products. It's worth noting that I ordered from Fanatec EU, and being within the EU, there should be no delays due to customs.

The frustrating aspect of this situation is the lack of transparency. If I had been informed from the beginning that it would take this long, I might not have minded as much. However, the initial promise of a 4-7 day delivery, which was later changed to 10 days, has been seemingly ignored. Adding to the frustration is the fact that the delivery cost me €40, which is borderline criminal in this era of convenient online shopping.

Anyway that's enough of a rant. 1 out of 5 stars

Comments

• Welcome to the club, my order was picked up on 22 November and hasn't been scanned on ups system since, filed lost parcel claim with ups, informed fanatec of the issue, no response from either fanatec or ups, this week I'm contacting my credit card company for a chargeback if I continue to hear nothing back! 1 out of 5 stars is generous id say

• I have ordered items on November 24th and November 27th. However, the tracking number for those items is still not issued. The tracking number has not been issued for almost 10 days. I don't know how long I'll have to wait.

• Ordered on 17th of november an itmen in stock. Tracking number appeared 22nd and hasn't even't been picked up from Fanatec warehouse yet. so i guess for something in stock it takes a month maybe ? at least ? maybe way more.... i guess i'll lear the hard way not to trust even well known and established companies, it's completely outrarageouse and unprofessional.