UK Delivery - "Clearance Information Required"

Hello.

I have been reading a few threads about the logistical nightmare and shipping to none EU countries over the past few days but I cannot seem to find the answer I am looking for!

My order was placed 12th November and like many it moved to "Completely shipped" the next day. The tracking number finally started moving yesterday but when I looked this morning it is now sat at "Clearance Information Required" it says they have requested this information from the sender, will Fanatec respond and send it? or is it inevitable that it will be returned to sender and added to there backlog?

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hey,

I have a mate who's order is progressing no luck with mine though! He said that they sent an email (could be in junk) asking for VAT payment for the import as you don't pay VAT on the order, weird I know but I think it will stay there until you pay. Not sure if his status was "Clearance information required" specifically but if not you are one of the unlucky ones, Fanatec won't have sent the correct import documents and it will be sent back to Fanatec so unfortunately likely you will get your order next year.

• Hate to say it but every time I've seen this question asked, it's already too late -it happened to me too.

Basically Fanatec/Group7 didn't include some essential paperwork in the shipment. UPS do try and obtain the documents from Fanatec, but like everyone, they can't get hold of anyone. The only option after that is to RTS.

I am astonished this is still happening.

• I feared this would be the case. As you I cant understand how this is still happening 2 months down the line! I will keep trying to pile on some pressure until the dreaded "Return to sender" pops up :(

• after nearly 2 months of waiting for my order to be shipped mine has the same issue as yours now saying , The parcel is in a secure facility pending clearance or resolution, on the ups tracking page. will post here if it moves my way but i think its gonna be a rts then another long wait for it to be sent again and again and again .............

• i had this a few days ago, like you i was fearing the worst but the issue got resolved and my package was delivered on schedule, actually a day early.

• Some positive news, fingers crossed mine does the same :)

• When I was looking I could not find any outcomes to what ended up happening to packages with missing information. I have checked this morning and have this update. Hopefully it will now move on and I may receive it.

• iv had the same update with a monday 27th delivery day fingers crossed for us both