Its almost been two months...

I paind almost 800 for my new wheel close to two months ago now. I paid extra for faster shipping. Its not ok to let us wait that long. Seeing others order many over a month after and getting their package within a week makes it hurt even more. I have sent so many requests within the last weeks and recived no answears. I just want my wheel...

Comments

• Yeah, I ordered October 16th, wanted it on my birthday 28th but it looks more like christmas... If I knew it would go like that, I would go with something else than Fanatec.

I think it would litearlly be faster to ship it from US warehouse.

• edited November 2023

Yeah. I ordered September 8th. Its been a while... I just dont understand why the dont give priority to thoose who have been waiting more.

• It's simple. You paid, new orders will keep coming in and you'll wait because you've waited for so long... To be fair, if we wanted to cancel our orders we will face another problems, so we're kinda trapped. I've seen some guys on Reddit complaining about order cancel process being a huge pain...

• And its not like we wont buy from them again now that we entered their ecosystem...

• You're them now. It is easier to get out of mafia organizations. 😂😂😂

• Estoy en la misma situación, casi dos meses desde el pedido, todavía nada ,solo respuestas automáticas....

Lamentable.

• Hi everyone.

My problem is the same. I have an order since 2 months. I paid a lot, I don't even have a tracking number. I'm very upset. Where is my order. Fanatec has not answered anything, but I have written three emails in the last two weeks. I realized that this problem is a worldwide problem. If I had known that there was such a problem, I would not have ordered it. Any question and advise and communicate with FANATEC ,very very poor.Nothing Any Answer. Why??Anyone solve this problem, or we run for our money. Fanatec or UPS or both rubbish.Where is my order or Money?

I am very sad.