Trying to place an order

I have 9 items in my cart, I have been trying to place this order for 3 days now. When I initially tried to place my order Last Thus 10/26, after entering all my information correctly, when I hit "complete order" I got an error message something along the lines of "3D error" please contact "fanatecsupportenailaddress". I emailed them, but apparently it takes 2 weeks to get a reply? Do they just have 1 person working ๐Ÿคจ? I tried to place the order again Friday 10/27 thinking maybe there was a bug or something, same issue, same error. I tried again today and now it won't let me enter my card information. I placed an order back in July for the CSL DD no issues, now I just need the rest of the items so I can start playing. Any help on insight would be appreciated.

Comments

• Maybe the universe is trying to tell you something with all the problems you're having. Honestly, if I were you, I'd sell the CSL DD and go buy something from Moza or similar.

• Jack PickettJack Pickett Member
    edited November 2023

Have you tried breaking your order into two or three?

You don't want pre-order items on a in stock item order anyways because nothing will be shipped until everything is in stock.

It's not like it will all be shipped in one box either, it's the Fanatec way.

• I'm just gonna wait a bit. I STILL have not heard anything from Fanatec on what the issue might be or might have been. I'm wondering if it was because the new QR2 stuff is not available yet. I'll probably wait till the 23rd to try my order again. I'm still in the process of remodeling my game room so I'm not in any particular hurry to get this stuff. Just woulda been nice to have it ready to go when I am finished with it.

• Do not, I repeat, do not make an order. You will not receive anything for atleast a year.

• I already did and luckily, I already have most of it. 3 items remaining, 1 being delivered today, the other 2 on Tuesday ๐Ÿ™‚.