No tracking number - UK delivery address

Guys I am wondering if anyone here can help seeing as getting in touch with Fanatec is effectively impossible.

I made two orders on their website about 20 hours apart from each other.

The second order has now been delivered; took almost a month to get a tracking number but at least it's now arrived.

The first order however still has no tracking number. The status on the website says "fully shipped" but there is no tracking number. It is coming up to 7 weeks since I made the order.

I appreciate there have been some issues but this is beyond a joke.

Many thanks

Comments

• Track by reference number on UPS using your Fanatec order number.

• To expand on this, use your Order Number (not invoice number) and be sure to remove the space from your postcode

• Have you tried logging in on a desktop PC ?

i did that and my tracking number miraculously appeared and was then delivered two days later as it was waiting for me to pay the customs charge, why UPS didn’t contact me for payment I have no idea, I’m registered with UpS too 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Yes - no tracking number on Fanatec website regardless of how I log in.

Just managed to track on UPS using order number as suggested. Turns out it was returned to sender 27th September.......!

No other information, neither UPS nor Fanatec have been in touch and I have no way of getting in touch with Fanatec.

Anyone else had this issue and what was the resolution?

Many thanks to everyone for their assistance

• A very long, fruitless wait, at least in my experience.

I ended up ordering a MOZA R12 and I am currently awaiting a refund via PayPal dispute and a refund of the import fees I paid to UPS around 2 weeks ago.