Hello, is there anyone?

The entire company has gone on vacation and is not able to respond to the messages I have been sending for more than three weeks. I see that they have had time to go to the fair and present new products, I have an order from September 15th stopped at origin due to lack of papers and another from October 3rd with only a label created. By God, your forum is full of complaints. Release a statement, respond to clients, that you are acting in a regrettable manner, with an image of a fraudulent company. The truth is that if it were my company, heads would roll. The best advertising is customer satisfaction, not fairs and new products.

That people have to claim payments from their VISA company is insane.

Comments

• Salut Claudio, j’attends toujours mon volant , commande passé le 30 août et suite à un problème d'adresse, fanatec a récupéré sont volant le 20 septembre c’est ups qui m’a prévenu et depuis plus rien , j’ai vu aussi qu’ils ont fait le salon du simracing , je trouve ça honteux et scandaleux, j’ai laisser une étoile à endor ag fanatec sur Google il y’a 3 semaines, à l’époque il m’avait répondu que mon colis s’il était perdu retournerai chez eux et me serait retourné, j’ai modifié mon post Google avec toujours une étoile, mais depuis bientôt 3 semaines il laissent la note tomber dans les profondeur sans répondre au avis négatif, ils ne répondent pas au mails ni au demande de litige seul le robot réponse fonctionne , ils ont l’attitude de véritables escroc qui prennent ton argent sans rien en retour, j’attends frustrer car j’ai vendu mon ancien volant et j’attend celui la, j’ai pensé à revendre mais vu la côte de l’entreprise sur internet c’est difficile , donc bloqué et énervé de cette entreprise, force à toi !

• my order was made on the 26th sept , i received the pedals , steering , qr2 2 weeks after but no wheelbase ! tracking has not updated since the 4th of october ! seem to be stuck at customs , usps told me to contact endor (fanatec) . i leaved 1 mail and on phone msg ... 5 days later still no answer ... no new no nothing ! im so glad at least a can look a the pedals and the steering wheel while i play with my fkn controler ! why they dont ship everything in one shipment??? can we have a response of some kind ???? stating to be worried tbh