Help with my order please

Hi,

I placed my order on the 30th of august (CSL DD Bundle).

I have no news from fanatec and I am tracking my order with the reference number on UPS.

My order was delivered on the 7 of september but returned to the sender because they didn't have my adress and contact details.

Now i have this on the UPS website saying it is delivered but no tracking number from fanatec, no info in the ups collection points near my house and no news from fanatec.

So in my opinion this is the notification for a deliver to the fanatec's warehouse (reception). I emailed them and they asked me if I still want my order but no news since this moment.

Do you think it's really delivered at their warehouse ? UPS can't help me cause i don't have any tracking number

Based in france

Comments

• Yes it will probably be back at their warehouse and you will be waiting weeks for any kind of response from this point.

• Im in the same boat as you, shipped with missing info and returned to them last week and nothing from them now! there a joke!

• I had a tracking number, ordered 29th August, Switzerland, goods retruned to the BS warehouse 2nd October

This is how it looks like

Only news I got last week, is a new order appeared on my account (I did not make, for a QR1, that was part of a wheel I ordered with the CSL DD...) asking me to pay 0 Euro or the goods will not ship, A COMPLETE JOKE!

I don't think what you see in the UPS site is your order.

• The CEO of the company doesn't really seem to care if it is or isn't I don't think...

I wonder if he comes on and reads these forum comments in his spare time, or was all the spare time spent planning how to launch numerous new items when you can't even dispatch your current items correctly...

On a couple of occasions I have been close to pulling the trigger on a Moza R9 setup that would cost me the same as the setup I have ordered from Fanatec... the PS5 compatability is what is keeping me hoping...

• Ah en plus t’es en France, perso j’hésite à demander un remboursement pour faire une nouvelle commande ce serait limite plus rapide j’ai l’impression