Login page is dead?

Since the website update just now (the one that added QR2) I cannot log in - anyone else?

When I put the username/password and click the login button, it 'immediately' dies (no loading at all). On chrome I get the in-built chrome error: "This page isn't working at the moment. fanatec.com can't currently handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500" accompanied by the sadface dead document icon.

Have tried on Edge and Firefox too, it's the same on Edge and Firefox just shows a white screen (which I guess also means broken, but without showing me an actual error)

Comments

• Same for me :)

• I'm getting the same issue on my main account after logging in earlier and adding items to cart. Can't log back in now getting the HTTP error 500

I had to create a new account just to post here

• it, seems work now

• Straight fucking garbage, play F5 all morning along only to finally be able to log in and access my cart only to find out your overpriced QR2 adapter is sold out. Fuck you for having a garbage server? You clearly do NOT have enough QR2's on hand to sell. Genius marketing, taking a page right out of NGreedia's playbook you over-price product a (in that case, the 3090) and sell along side product b with considerably lower stock (in that case the 3080) and then exclaim, whoops we are out of stock, but you can pay $100 more for our anodized "Pro" QR2 mount? Nice try but no thanks and go fuck yourselves.