Outrageous shipping times and unfair practices

This is outrageous that so many people still didnt get their orders from august and beyond. Also its unthinkable that Fanatec is changing order status to 'completely shipped' to make difficult/impossible to cancel order.

I don't know about the US, but as EU customers, we should do something about it. There are many institutions that fight against dishonest sellers on the Internet, because it is difficult to call Fanatec's actions honest.

Comments

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Thank you for your feedback, Rafal. We apologize for the current logistical delay and that you’re still waiting for your order to be delivered. We have since taken several measures to improve the situation together with our new logistics partner and to deliver your orders as quickly as possible. An update on the current logistical delay can be found on our website here: bit.ly/3PNYYak . We thank you for your patience with us and hope that you will receive an update on the shipment of your order from UPS very soon. Your Fanatec Team

• Great to hear from you James.

One question, instead of giving me some links can you point me what should I click on your website to get to this information you linked for me? Obviously Fanatec is honest company so i should be able to find this information you've linked easily somewhere in FAQ section, right? Right James?

Of course I have no reason to ask for visible information about delays even before placing the order, because that respectful and honest company as Fanatec will not want to hide anything. Right James?

• I am suffering the same issue placed an order on the 10/09/2023

I have tried contacting fanatec but it’s all automated I am seriously unhappy

• James is scratching his head and doesn't know how to reply to you. I believe that the customers who can complain here are actually loyal fans of fanatec, who love and hate it. But if they only have a perfunctory attitude instead of providing actual solutions, such as giving a deadline, such as waiting for another month or a specific time, then not only will their stock price fall, but customers will also flow to other brands of simulators. moza simcube....🤣

• I must admit if I had known it would take this long to get my order I would have bought another product it’s the lack of communication that pisses me of the most !!!!

• edited September 2023

i have cancelled my order .That's exactly how it is. I bought Moza, have already received everything and drive with it while I would still wait with Fanatec.

• How long did it take for the delivery of your Moza products ?

I'm from France for information

• you know what is funny part about this, if you order your product and then refund, you make someone else happy, you know why ? it's because they can send that some other customer much faster

• How knows ? 😂

• Lucky you could get a refund!!!!

• I placed an order and its says completely shipped as well, Fanatec is quick to process the order, but radio silence on shipping. They said order was processed and ready for pick up, and now its up to FED EX to pick up my order and deliver, but its been a while now, with no tracking #, now in a sense I feel like cancelling my order, and I roughly spent about $1000. Its the waiting game now .