Friends ordering from the UK

I placed an order in the UK on September 12th. Is there anyone who placed an order at this time? Have you received the goods? Or can I check the order using the order number? I would like to ask friends who have received the latest goods to leave your date, because I saw that the order placed on the 8th still has not received the goods.

Comments

• I there, i placed my order on september 13th and until now nothing. I´m from Portugal so no customs problems here but even so i dont get any info from fanatec or ups. I will cancel my order and buy another thrustmaster!

• (UK) I placed my order for the CSL DD McLaren bundle on 30th August. FINALLY today I log in to the Fanatec website and my order has a tracking number, which I was able to put into UPS tracking and see that the label has been created and it's awaiting pickup (noting about paying border taxes yet though). I actually have 4 tracking numbers, one for each box I guess.

Knowing that it's now in the UPS system, I tried searching by my order number (like others have been doing) for you to see if that located the same shipment but it didn't return any results, so that probably doesn't work.

• if its awaiting pickup, then its not give to ups yet that means also you can't really track that yet

• Still, it's progess. For the last 3 weeks or so there was nothing about any shipment on any system, at least UPS know about it now which would indicate my order is in an actual pile somewhere that is shortly going to be picked up - before today, to my knowledge, it hadn't even been picked in the warehouse yet.

• I ordered the Mclaren CSL bundle on the 8th and have had no further communication other than the generic "delay" email and the "shipping soon" email. Tracking isn't up yet and I've emailed Fanatec twice and had no response.

• It really sucks doesn't it. I was really moments away from cancelling, but it does at least appear the cogs 'are' turning at fanatec, even if it's extremely slowly.

• Uk . I placed an order on 10/09/2023 and not a peep from fanatec I have tried and tried contacting them but it’s all automated. I am seriously pissed off

• Hi,

I placed mine on the 29th August (Switzerland) and it looks like the opposite to Ben, FINALLY, I could track 7 parcel in the UPS system with my Order Number tonight. (Which hopefully, should be mine as I ordered 7 items) Though, there is still no shipping information in my Fanatec account. :P

All that said, it finally seems that things are moving. And for the ones who order after August, we can see that some people already received their orders, so it should not be much a long wait now.

• Alas, I ordered on 29th Aug, 23 days later and still no sign of my delivery on UPS. It feels like they've just completely forgot about my order! At least some people from the August gang are starting to see some progress...

• It’s just unacceptable if I could get my money back I would and buy elsewhere

• Tried phoning fanatec this morning. What firm only takes call’s between 2pm and 4pm !!!! This is a real issue for me tool well over £1000 from me and not a peep just automated emails grrrrrr🤬

I am really angry

• Anyone in UK got their good delivered so far? Any contact from UPS for the VAT?

• Not me, ordered 29th August. Got tracking number but just says a label was printed and UPS don't actually have it yet. No email regards tax or anything like that yet.

• My UPS tracking appeared on the 21st but as yet it has not left Fanatec on the 25th. Contacted Fanatec through PayPal but had no response or to the two contact forms I submitted last week. Original order on 8th.

• The saga continues...

After receiving my tracking number a few days ago, today I've been notified that UPS are now "Returning to sender".

"Exception Reason: UPS initiated contact with the sender to obtain clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance."

I'm not sure what the hell this means but I guess it might be something to do with customs tax? I haven't received any emails about customs tax and I've been checking my inbox/spam folders everyday.

It's 4 weeks since I ordered. What an absolute nightmare.

• Same here. Ordered 8/09. Label printed 20/09. No further entries on tracking as of yet. At least we know that it’s moving forward in some sort of order then. Please update here when you guys receive any notice from UPS for customs, receive the goods etc and i will do the same.

• It just seems like theres no stock to send and they just print the labels to give out tracking numbers to keep enquiries at bay…

• That's REALLY worrying; it suggests that even if items leave the warehouse, they might be returned to Fanatec if the courier can't get information from Fanatec while the shipment is in transit - and we all know how hard it is to get any information from Fanatec. If the couriers are reliant on the Fanatec logistics "system" (and why wouldn't they be?) then there's another huge block on delivery.

I'd like to hear something from Fanatec on this one, because it looks like a deal-breaker.

• Ordered the 5th September, confirmed 6th. Then finally tracking number assigned on 20 Sept and nothing else since. Says, on UPS app " Shipment Ready For UPS". Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the pasckage yet . 20/09/2023 17:00

• To anyone reading this, I contacted UPS a couple of days ago for clarity as Fanatec said the package was shipped and 'in-transit', but UPS is showing that only a label had been printed and they don't have the packages.

They replied today confirming they don't have it and no scans of any of my barcodes had happened since the labels ware printed, meaning UPS indeed do not have my parcels and Fanatec are full of shit. They said that as Fanatec are claiming that UPS do have them, they are opening a 'chaser' and opened a case with their investigation team.

I'm told it could take up to 10 working days to complete the investigation (by then I may have already got a refund instead honestly), I'll update here with any results I get.

• Joe ConsiglioJoe Consiglio Member
    edited September 2023

Update, After returning my item back to sender (Fanatec), UPS emailed me with the following info:

"Thank you for your email.

I am sorry to know that the parcel was delivered back to the sender. As per checking, the parcel was not exported as the sender did not provide all the export document that was needed by customs to release your parcel. 

Since the parcel was delivered back to your sender, I suggest coordinating with them to arrange your parcel again to be shipped. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this case. Should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. "

So looks like I'm back to square one.

This is beyond a joke now, it's absolutely ridiculous.

• I ordered on the 4th Sept. Only last week I got a tracking number and it just shows as label printed. It seems as no orders to the UK are being shipped at this time. The UK customers deserve an explanation at the very least, and serious attention from leadership at Fanatec to resolve this. There is something seriously wrong here, and this level of service and communication is simply unacceptable.

• I ordered mine on the 31st August, received my tracking number last week and I’m in the same boat as you guys, still sat in the warehouse.

I understand issues in the warehouse but the lack of communication and the launch of the QR2 to boost PR when they have this many disgruntled paying customers waiting a month for an order usually dispatched within 48 hours is just insane. If I was told there would have been a 30 day wait at the start I would have taken it into account but I’ve never seen anything like this before.

• edited September 2023

I already have a tracking number, it will arrive on 10/3/23. I placed the order on 09/11/23. i am Spain

• Just paid my VAT was hoping for delivery today but tracking is now saying 3rd Oct

• Alan GodfreyAlan Godfrey Member
    edited September 2023
  • I didn’t get anything but on the tracking a link appeared asking for payment.

• Also my delivery has now been pushed back from next Monday to Thursday.