Shipping Times

Hi,

I would like to purchase a CSL DD Ready2Race Bundle for PC.

I have read that there are delays in shipments, but it is not clear for how long.

I'm not a child who is in a hurry to receive everything, but I would like to be aware of how long there is to wait and Fanatec is not clear from this point of view.

What are the average shipping times for the EU and Italy in this period?

Thank you

Comments

• It's seemingly random, not even fanatec could tell you.

Some are getting their orders within 4 days while others have been waiting for a month. There seems to be no pattern geographically either - EU or elsewhere, it's a lottery on if they'll even send your parcel - and if they do you may or may not get a tracking number and/or notification to say it's been shipped. It really is a mess at the moment.

If you can, I'd advise buying from a reseller who has what you want in stock to avoid disappointment.

• I wouldn't recommend. By far it's the worst shipping experience for me

• The World Health Organization placed Fanatec in third place for the products most harmful to health. And it is gaining positions. 😂😂😂

• Ok thanks.

I don't trust a company that can't manage logistics. I will buy from their competition (Moza)

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Thank you for your interest in the CSL DD Ready2Race Bundle. We expect to be back to our usual turnaround time in the next couple of weeks. Here you can find out more information on the subject that effects the European market: https://bit.ly/3PNYYak  We want to thank you for all your patience and sticking with us. Best,

Your Fanatec Team

• My god that’s rich fanatec must be the worst company I have dealt with initially they were great with advice but never mentioned I would be old and grey before I received my order !!!!

• I am at my wits end I truly don’t know what to do next I paid my money and have waited a respectable amount of time and no goods , no contact, no information!!!! I send emails and just get an automated response. I think we should all arrive on there doorstep and demand results if they were in the uk I would !!!’

• Mario BiondiMario Biondi Member
    edited September 2023

@James

HI, It's not credible, you say that in 2 weeks everything will be solved but reading there are people who haven't received their order for a long time. I won't be scammed by you

• edited September 2023

I already have a tracking number, it will arrive on 10/3/23. I placed the order on 09/11/23.

• Ordered on the Sep. 16, and it was shipped yesterday, expected arrival is Oct. 3, 3 parcels are already moving, and the heavier, I assume the base, is still stuck on the warehouse.