Never seen a worse company than fanatec

I ordered and paid on 12th September. The goods were available with the guarantee that they would be shipped within 5 days. As of today 20th September, I still don't know anything about anything, I have sent dozens of messages without anyone bothering to answer me, I have called dozens of times without any response, I have sent dozens of emails without any response. I have never seen a worse organized company than fanatec. A real den of incompetents. They spend millions of € to sponsor their products and then are not able to ship them, but the worst thing is the total silence, a sign of total disorganization and lack of seriousness towards their customers. Since you are not capable of organizing decent logistics, gentlemen of fanatec, if you want I'll come and organize it for you!!! Now I'm seeing with my lawyers what kind of action to take against these incompetents.

Comments

• jerome comblejerome comble Member
    edited September 2023

Hello , just be patient , i command on 21th in august and my command and my tracking number was arrived today and my delivery will be tomorrow on 21th september. 30 days for mine. Don't panic they have 30 days maximum to send your command to your adress if you're in europe.

I know we want more informations about our money or delivery but for now with fanatec look like impossible.

• 1.they must not advise to ship within 5 working days, if yhey know it will be not possible.

2.totally unacceptable that a such company has the Worst customer service ever seen in the world.

3.if they dont know how a company should managed as well, better they change job.

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Thank you for your feedback, Giampaolo. We apologize for the current logistical delay and that after such a long time you’re still waiting for your order to be delivered. We are aware that this is a stressing situation for you and the whole community, which is reflected in this subreddit and on Fanatec’s Social Media pages. We are also aware that response times of our Customer Care team are currently taking up longer than usual due to a higher number of requests. We have since taken several measures to improve the situation together with our new logistics partner and to deliver your orders as quickly as possible. We expect to be back to our usual turnaround time in the next couple of weeks. Here you can find more information on the subject and what options you have as a Customer — also if you wish to cancel your order. https://bit.ly/3PNYYak  We want to thank you for all your patience and sticking with us. Best,

Your Fanatec Team

• Sorry fanatec James....

Why Didnt that Happend Like 3weeks earlier when Ur problems started...probadly 90%percent of people wld have Not been worried or Didnt Order to avoid that...and ive Seen smaller buisnesses making Sure before they move If Something which Most Times does people know they are moving and Problems cld Happen...

People waiting For a month to get Deliverd to other get Deliverd within a Week...Working logistics myself dont know how that can Happen....WE start With the lastest Orderd thats available to get send Out First Not sometime!

Plus i Had time to read and Most of the Problems Like Order Status are Not new to U Guys...

This cld have been avoided by Being honest...

• I totally agree I am seriously pissed of with the service or I should say lack of !!!!

• Deat James,

Frankly i dont care abt your logistic problem and your incompetent customer service., bcs You knew very well what your problems were but you didn't report it on your site at the time of the order, so you deceived me and deprived me of money that I could have used differently, and this is unacceptable from a company like yours that spends millions on advertising!!! If you put the correct information on the site, no one can complain, but this way you are 100% in the wrong and this is certainly not giving you good publicity. So either you immediately send me my order that I paid on 12th September, or I demand an immediate refund, without a single day of delay.

GC

• I totally agree with the above if I could get a complete refund I would. I ordered in good faith and it’s the lack of customer communication that is so frustrating all this automated guff just gets my goat .

I certainly won’t recommend them to anyone I know

• I already have a tracking number, it will arrive on 10/3/23. I placed the order on 09/11/23.