This is fanatec....

Hello everyone,

I'm going to try to tell the experience I'm having without getting angry.

I placed an order on September 5, after weeks without knowing anything, I have received almost everything except the QR1.

According to UPS tracking, everything is delivered. Since they do not indicate the number of packages, I cannot claim from UPS.

Here comes what is really annoying, it is impossible to contact fanatec at all, therefore, now I have several fanatec products that I cannot use and I don't know if the QR will arrive or not, if it is a shipping or company problem of distribution.

I can't waste hours and hours trying to contact fanatec to buy their things, I have a job...

Having only a live chat for 2 hours and no one ever answers, it is bad service. They respond to emails after several weeks, with automatic or nonsensical responses...

I asked to cancel the order before they shipped it and they told me that they had problems in the warehouse but that they were already shipping it... That's not fair and it's probably not legal either.

Fortunately, I paid by credit card and I was able to cancel the payment. Congratulations fanatec, now claim the money through my life chat or by email, because I have a lot to clean at home and I have a job, it may take me weeks to respond to you.

In another order and given the impossibility of returning the products to their manufacturer...I sell second-hand everything they have sent, a dd base, csl pedals and a wrc steering wheel (not used)

If by chance the QR1 arrives, I will also include it in the sale lot.

So my experience with fanatec, they are scammers and now I have a product that I don't want and I canceled the order, yes, at least it's free.

The lack of respect towards their buyers is incredible.

Greetings

Comments

• CHECK PRIVATE MESSAGES

• Good for you. One word of caution - you should wait a reasonable length of time to allow Fanatec to arrange collection of the items that you have received before you dispose of it, otherwise you risk finding yourself in a tricky position, legally. If they have made no attempt to collect after say three months you will be within your rights to dispose of the items as you see fit.

• Finally I recibe the qr1 to day...and I talk with bank to unlock the paymetn.

But the experiencie was horrible.

The qr1 was sent at 14 of Sep and the rest of things were sent at 15....

Fanatec its a disaster on organization and the service to customer ... need to be improve.

I hope I don't have problems with the equipment.

Because the last thing I expect is to have to manage an RMA with these people.

On the other hand, and not to criticize everything, I can say that the quality of the product is excellent, but it is not an excuse to have such a bad service.

• Im in the same condition. Terrible experience so far

• They are a bunch of incompetents!!!!!!

• I just don’t know what to do anymore seams I have been ripped of no goods and out of pocket can’t afford to buy from another company so putting my rig up for sale

• @stewart scott

Be patient and contact your card issuer if they don't answer and if you don't get anything within 30 days. Fanatec is still a serious and respectful company although their logistics and costumer service is atm equal to 0.

• Zero it’s worse than that I just don’t know what to do can’t get any joy from my bank and fanatec are just uncontactable !!!!

• I ordered this gear because I am off work for 6 weeks if dose not come soon it will be up for sale when it dose as when I go back to work I won’t have access to my sim rig !!!! So feel really let down so if anyone is interested in a complete system they will get a bargain