Podium Racing Wheel F1 (DD1) not working - Loud fan & Exceeded Maximum Rotations

Hello everyone,

I need help with the Podium Racing Wheel F1 (DD1). After updating the drivers a few weeks ago, it has stopped working properly. The description of what is happening, would be as follows:

- Since you turn it on, the fan is always running full blast, making lots and lots of noise.

- When you turn it on, the steering wheel does not make the spins as it should. Instead of making the usual slight turns, it makes complete turns at normal speed, and suddenly, it starts spinning non-stop at a very high speed. 

- After doing so, the fan is still very loud (it doesn't go down unless I turn it off), and a message appears on the base screen, which says something about "Exceeded Maximum Rotations", and tells me to "reset the wheelbase".

I have tried everything: reboot it (turn it off and on, I don't know if there is a "reboot" mode as such), enter the Fanatec Control Panel and install some previous drivers... all this, without any success. 

Can anyone help me? 

Thanks! 

PS: We use it in PS5, never in other console/computers, and of course everything we've tried in the Fanatec Control Panel is while using the PC Mode.

Comments