Podium DD1 (PS4) not recognizing wheel base connected CSL pedals with new computer

I have had a Podium DD1 (PS4 version) and CSL pedals directly connected to the base for going on 4 years. I have never had an issue with them until today. The old computer that I used with this setup for around the same amount of time since this past January died, and just today I replaced it. This computer is Windows 11, the old one was Windows 10. When I connected everything and ran the setups, I was prompted to upgrade firmware, which I did. Everything appeared to be fine, but I noticed that the pedals were not showing up in FANALAB, and were not registering in Fanatec Control. I then plugged the pedals in using USB, and they worked fine. When I went in Fanatec Control again, I was prompted to update firmware for the pedals. I thought maybe this was the issue, and it was just the firmware that would solve the issue, but still the same issue. Via the wheel base it does not work, but USB is fine. Any idea how I can troubleshoot this? First thought of course is the cable. I inspected it, and it physically looks fine, but I really have no way to verify it is good, and no spare. Obviously the pedals themselves work, and the control box seems to be good at least in that USB works. Is there any way I can run some sort of diagnostic on the wheel base to see if somehow the input for the pedals has gone bad? Any further ideas on troubleshooting? Has anyone else seen a similar issue? I would at least like to be able to rule out there being an issue with my wheel base, then I would just try to purchase a new cable or even a new pedal set.

Versions:

PC Driver: 451

Wheel Base: 3.0.1.4

Wheel Base Motor: 3.0.0.2

Steering Wheel: 46

Wireless QR: 6

Pedals (USB): 1.13

PC:

Windows 11 Pro - 22621.1992

32GB RAM

i7-13700

RTX-4070