GT7 - What high end Fanatec setup better than Logitech PRO is compatible with PS5?

I'm playing GT7 on PS5 and PSVR2. I'm building a sim rig from scratch. What higher end steering wheel base, wheel, pedals, and shifter are compatible with the PS5? I can't seem to find anything that is better than the Logitech PRO racing wheel. Any thoughts? I'll mostly be playing GT7 and F1 titles. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Why is the Logitech better? Are you just assuming it's better because of a few more Nm and trueforce? If so then read this from a guy on GTPlanet who has changed from a Logi G Pro (had 2 faulty units) to a Fanatec DD Pro...

"I prefer the Fanatec - there are more settings to tweak the FFB to taste. Trueforce was nice on the Logi but I had it turned down low as it took away the true FFB feeling - I don't feel I am missing out on anything with the Fanatec and for some reason I get more FFB detail / fidelity on the GT DD Pro. I also prefer the V2 pedals over the Logi Pro pedals - especially the braking, I am more precise and have better control with the V2.

The other good thing for Fanatec is the steering wheels - I love the McL GT3 and CS RS - QR could be improved though but not had any issues thus far as they both have the metal QR1 and I use the screw to secure. I also find the steering is more precise on my Fanatec - even with the 320mm CS RS rim."

• You already got the answer in your other thread, no need to open a second one..

• Deja vu!😂