CSW 2.5 Wheel Base - Nothing Detected in Joystick/Device Control Panel

I'm trying to setup my wheelbase to work with WRC Generations - a game I've played a lot in the past on this very wheelbase. Sudden the game can't detect anything from the wheel - so in troubleshooting I went to the Joystick/Devices control panel (Start - Run - joy.cpl) and while I see the 2 devices for my wheel base when I select the first one, the one that has all the buttons and axis, NOTHING is detected. Meaning no button press, turning the wheel, etc. is registered there.

However if I open the Fanatec control panel everything is detected and seemingly working fine - my wheel(s) also work perfectly in my main sim, iRacing. I've tried with 3 wheels - McLaren GT3, ClubSport RS and the low end P1 (I think that's the name, I don't use it much).

Am I missing something? Shouldn't it register inputs in that control panel? I'm 99% sure I've used that for testing in the past and things have shown up. I did reinstall the latest driver (repair install) and reflashed the firmware just to be safe and no dice.

Thanks for any input you have.

~Ross

Comments

• Well as silly as it is I plugged into a different USB port and voila, everything is working perfectly now.