FULL game ready setup for sale - like new, hardly used - no shipping

Hello guys,

I want to sell my racing simulator setup. Reason is I had no time to use it and this is not likely to change in the future. The time of usage is around 50 hours – rather less.

Because the setup is fully assembled I'd really like to sell this as a whole and not as parts (except for the McLaren and Porsche wheel). Maybe I will consider selling parts if the selling as a whole doesnt work out as intended or there is enough interest in the majority of the parts. The whole equipment was purchased in July 2022 and all original packages are available.

Setup

Wheelbase:       Fanatec DD1 – EUR 899

Wheel 1:            Fanatec Clubsport Formula V2.5 X* – EUR 299

Wheel 2:            Fanatec CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2* – EUR 149

Wheel 3:            Fanatec Podium Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Podium Advanced Paddle Module, Podium Button Module Endurance, Podium Wheele Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, Podium Hub)* – EUR 549

Pedals:                Heusinkveld Sprint - Throttle and Brake – EUR 469

Rig:                       TREQ ACE (equivalent to Simlab P1-X) – EUR 529

Seat:                    Simlab Speed 1 (Size: L) – EUR 299

Monitors:          3x Asus TUF Gaming VG32VQ1BR Curved Gaming Monitor – 32“ QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz, Extreme Low Motion Blur™, Adaptive-Sync, FreeSync™ Premium, 1ms (MPRT), HDR10 – EUR 249 each

Total:                   EUR 3.940 (10% discount**) EUR 3.499

If you have any further questions or I forgot something important to mention, feel free to ask!

Notes

*All wheels come with QR1 Wheel-Side Clubsport Quick-Release Adapter attached and are included in the prices! Also there are enough button caps and stickers for the Formula V2.5X and the Porsche GT3 Cup wheel.

**Discount only applies if all listed parts are purchased together.