***FIXED***CSL DD Pro power light flashing blue

Yesterday everything worked fine. I shut everything down, came back a few hours later and the wheel, base, and pedals were not recognized by any game. I checked again today and same issue. I followed the Fanatec FAQ to run the repair utility and now my wheelbase power button is flashing blue. It isnt recognized by the Fanatec control panel so I cant check anything. What the hell happened? I have tried restarting the computer, unplugging the usb and plugging it back in but no luck. I'm afraid if I unplug power and turn it back on it will kill it. Before all this the Fanatec control program only recognized the wheel if the yellow light was on. Previously it worked with the yellow or red light.

Any suggestions?

*Support ticket already started.

I downloaded the 451 driver from here Fanatec Driver 451 Beta for CSL, CSW and Podium WB (all wheels) — Fanatec Forum

I did not power off the wheel base!!! I guess thats bad when its flashing blue.

I unplugged the usb from the base

Deleted the 450 driver

Downloaded the 451 driver and restarted

Plugged the wheel back in and the window popped up to reflash the base. This time it worked properly. I switched the wheel to PC mode (red light) and the control program recognized it. Games recognize it, everything works like it should, all is right in the world.

Not sure what brought everything on but hopefully this helps if anyone runs into the same issue.

Comments

• It is interesting that Moza has similar problems with the software/firmware. a lot of them.

if there is someone from Fanatec engineers to explain such problems?

• Same here, got my CSL DD, Mclaren GT3 wheel, CSL Elite pedals on the 6th of September. I was racing last night and needed to gear up button nothing happened, i then got the please re-connect your controller and the blue flashing lights!!!!. I have tried everything and i did get the option to flash it but i have been told that can really cause issues so i have sent an email i think to support although i have nothing confirming my support request. Had a Logitech G923 wheel before with no issue, should have kept that!!!!

Poor quality for money

• Hey,

Same here, CSL DD + CLubsport Hub Wheel, was on race in ACC and no more gear down or up on the wheel paddle. After that, the "Firmware update" pop up and keep asking me to upgrade hub firmware but it didn't solve anything.

When I start the base without the hub, everything is recognize, than I connect the hub and boum "Firmware updater" ...

Any solutions ?