Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R Suede

Hi guys,

I have a DD GT Pro wheel base which I use for my PS5, mostly playing GT7. I'd like to upgrade the steering wheel to a Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R Suede. On this steering wheel I can't see the Play Station like buttons like X. O, square, triangle, L2, R2 etc. Can I allocate these original buttons from the Play Station to other button on the steering wheel? Or how does this work?

Thx for your help.

Comments

• I have the same setup and same wheel. The BME buttons map to PS buttons as covered in the doc. Only minor issue is there is no R3 button equivalent due to the number of buttons.

• Yes I am really enjoying this wheel. Feels great, nice size - I chose the leather myself tho. Don’t miss the R3 button so far. I have a label printer so I printed some small labels to remind me of the PS4/5 buttons, but its not a bad layout. The APM and toggles are recognized in GT7, but you can’t change the defaults. Other functions are mapped on the DDPro page. Clutch padels are recognized as well

In ACC the rotary encoders can be set for map, bias etc using the individual numbers when its set to contant. Flag LEDs lite for TC and ABS activation as well as course flags