ACC FFB on PC is weaker than PS5?

Hi, I've been on ACC since the PS5 release with the GT DD Pro. The FFB always felt really good. Had to set it to around 65 to 70% otherwise it was too strong. Now I've just bought my first gaming PC and bought ACC and the FFB feels very different than the PS5 version. Just feels weaker. I have the Gain set to 100% and the Fanalab recommended settings on. I've also tweaked those settings to experiment but no real change. I already updated the Fanatec drivers and everything.

Anybody have an idea what could it be?? Could it be a file that needs to be deleted or changed or anything like that?? Like I said, it my first gaming PC so I'm a noob at a lot of settings and stuff. Any insight on this is very appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• edited March 2023

Can you leave behind yr settings with the ddpro on ps5 im going the opposite way, just to see and feel the differences since it is free with PSPlus premium.

Have you set the ingame value on PC to 400hz? I also run pcmode, and actually use the same profile on the wheel base as for iRacing