DD1 base is bricked after firmware update,

it was flashing firmware, in the middle it stopped and now thee base dont work the light is on at the back but see no display and it shuts down what can i do ,regards peter

Comments

• its a dd1 podium formula 1 base now it sais turn of the wheel, wireless connection and it failed to get ping, it gos on 5 sex then turns of, can i throw it in the garbage?

• Question. R u trolling?

• no sorry, the problem is that my dd1 podium base if i start it up i need a toothpick to press between the on of button at the back. now its doing nothing anymore no display goes on. i dont know or can see or set it in pc mode i was updating and when the firmware update was running it stopped. and eversinds onley the fan is blowing who can help me or wil buy it cause i dont know what to do

• Contact support?

• Todd HammerTodd Hammer Member
    edited September 2022

The same thing happened to me. Open a case with support and provide them as much information as you can. They will have you ship it back and they will try and fix it or replace it. After hearing some horror stories about support and how long the process took, I was pretty worried. I shipped my DD2 back the afternoon of the 13th and was just notified I will be getting my replacement this Thursday the 21st, so I am very happy with the support I received!

Basically, they received it last Thursday and shipped me a new one today (Monday).

I tried everything to recover and couldn't.