GT DD PRO BASE clarification from Fanatec needed..

Having red the recent reply from Fanatec that the base version is pending final approval from Sony, I have one important question.

Let's say that SONY agrees with it, will it be announced and be available in a short time frame like a month or two (case A), or will it take the usual route of being announced with preorders for a 6 month release(case B)?

I understand Fanatec's position doesnt allow any exact date to be revealed but we have to know if it's A or B, because everyone is expecting the base in order to play GT7. Most like me could wait for a some extra weeks or a couple of months but if it's going to be case B we should know it, and not waste more time waiting for something that could even come out in the year's end or even next year.

We need this slight hint Fanatec... is it going to be A or B?

P.S. is the base version going to be only with 8nm as originally announced?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Theofilos,

We have stated that we want to launch with GT7 for the standalone base as well. The timing might not work out exactly, but this is still our aim.

And yes, only 8 Nm.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thank you for the helpful and swift response!

• there are news about it I already own the whole fanatec ecosystem plus csl dd and I'm waiting for information on the Gta dd pro base because I don't want to buy a bundle that basically would not be of any use