CSL Load Cell KIT Delaying GT DD Pro Orders - STOCK UPDATE PLEASE.

Hi,

I ordered the GT DD Pro Premium bundle in late December and I'm seeing that pretty much everyone WITHOUT the LC upgrade is getting their bundle already. Even those ordered in Feb.

The LC kit is delaying mine and others orders and the place holder of 14th of March is still on the pedals with no update.

Can someone from Fanatec please advise us on the current stock situation of the LC kit and when/what date you are likely to receive additional units to fulfil the remaining orders? As we can't even modify our orders so we can get our wheels and standard pedals earlier. The blog post said we would be updated in early Feb but I don't see any update.

Yes, I know I should have split the order but there was a small discount on the bundle offer at the time, I didn't realise people that ordered the more expensive bundle would be waiting longer than without.

Cheers.

Comments

• Same story for me although i have only at start of Feb if i had known they only ship complete orders i would have split it for the same reasons as yourself. Now starting to panic as i am seeing horror posts everywhere of people waiting months!

• Shipping cost will be higher if you split your order up but I guess that is not your main concern as you do not mind getting your base 1st before the LC kit.

note: the LC kit works well if you have a rig or if you are able to secure your seat and pedals as the travel is quite minimal.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

H Kirsty,

The CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit is still on track for the estimated date shown on the Premium Bundle product page (and Load Cell Kit product page). Of course there is a chance that the shipping situation improves and it could arrive sooner but we don't want to over-promise there.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thanks for the feedback Dominic i have just cancelled my order and as soon as the refund is processed i will reorder upgrading to the clubsport pedals which are in stock along with the in stock DD pro package

• Not everyone who didn't order the LC has gotten theirs yet. I'm still waiting on mine to be shipped.

• Any update on this? Is March 14th still the magical day or might we see some movement this week?

Apologies for the imnpatience but it's really hard seeing everyone else play GT7 with their DD Pro's!

• 5 days out, seen US has had more delays.

Are we still set to receive them on the 14th in UK/EU?

• Same here Uk ordered early Jan, I just want my Shi"t now, a confirmation for the 14th would help a little bit. Ta!

• Spoke to live chat just now.

"09:25:28 | Akim: The pre-order date is the date where the order is shipped, not when you receive it

09:26:12 | Kirsty: Right okay. So is the load cell pedals still on track to be dispatched on the 14th?

09:26:19 | Akim: Yep"

So fingers crossed. Been an agonising wait! I'm just so used to Pre-Order dates being the day you are set to receive it rather than it be dispatched.

• Pedals now showing as Ready to ship!

HERE WE GO!

• Confirmation email, processed. Just a few days now........

• Tax payed, Delivery date for this Friday............

• Got it Friday morning. Over the moon.

Did you get yours?