Should I have recieved a CSL GT DD if I pre-ordered back in November?

I see post after post of people here and on Reddit who have already had theirs delivered. Am I missing something?

I have an order number, the money has left my account and but my order status is "The Order Is In Process" and has been like that since November. I've emailed Fanatec but not had a reply. I'm in the UK.

Comments

• The express versions have arrived - standard haven't.

• OK, my bad. I ordered the standard. Thank you.

• Forum reading, mind reading or just plain coincidence, who knows, but I just got the email to say the order is being progressed and is now in "Warehouse Processing".

I was really hoping this would arrive in time for GT7 release and it seems like it just might.

• Just had same email. Shouldn't be long now.

• Yep, received an email this morning stating: order placed on 26/11/2021 has changed to “warehouse processing“.

Just logged into Fanatec website, order page is showing: "The order has been processed".

Can't wait, as I've been without a wheelbase since December.

I'm in the UK, will UPS contact me with regards to import duties & VAT? Or do I have to chase this up myself?

• In the past with Fanatec, I've had an email from UPS with a link make the duties payments via their web portal.