DD2 power brick died and support can't be contacted

This post is just to hopefully get someone from support to help.

The power brick for my DD2 is dead and I need a new one. I can't contact support because the site won't accept my serial number to enable the support button. I was going to contact sales instead but I have no order number to get around the whole thing.

If someone from support could either contact me or give a solution for not being able to add my serial number, that'd be great!

For everyone else stumbling upon this... There's not much here to see, have a good day! :P

Comments

• There seems to be an issue with the support form. For me there was the error not all fields were filled in whilst they were. But I managed to get my issues resolved with outside help.

There's also a red chat balloon in the bottom right corner of the site you can try during working hours.

At the end of the support form (EU) there's also a phone number, this might be a different number on the us site.

• I was under the impression that the chat was totally automated so I skipped it. I did at least find a contact form through it so that's a step forward.

Thanks Tim!