Can't identify two wheels in JoytoKey

I have a Clubsport 2.5 Base, Formula V2 wheel and a BMW GT2 wheel. I just started using JoytoKey as I have a new button box. I keyed the GT2 wheel, button box etc., but cannot get my formula wheel to identify as a seperate wheel in JoytoKey. Some of the buttons show up...but within the GT2 wheel JoytoKey "joystick".

Does anyone have a suggestion as to why the two wheels are not considered seperate USB devices?

Thanks

Comments

• Isn't the whole wheelbase considered 1 device? For instance if I just assign buttons with one wheel on, you've also assigned keys for any other wheel you might attach.

This is annoying to me too as I have the button layout on my Universal hub different from my Formula V2, but most games don't support easy hot swappable button assignments like ACC.

And as I like to assign certain keys I use a lot in AC to buttons/rotaries on the F V2 that aren't on UH, I have to go for an annoying compromise or not using those on the UH.

• Yes, the USB Controller window in Windows 10 lists the USB device as the wheel base. In fact 2 of them. In JoytoKey, I cant figure out how to have the two wheels different as you figured out. I am using iRacing but we have the same issue. I will continue to look for a solution so stay tuned.

• J2K won't identify each wheel separately for the reasons previously mentioned - the device it sees is the base not the wheel.

So you need to setup separate profiles in J2K for each wheel. Problem solved. :-)