Auto-Clutch for Forza?

I've been playing mostly Raceroom lately, but have jumped into Horizon and been really enjoying it (at least on XBox since PC keeps crashing). However, I wanted to use manual with clutch from the settings without using my pedal clutch, since cltuch is really just on/off in this game (oddly handbrake doesn't seem to be and makes a great use for clutch pedal). It's kind of pointless on controller because the only real difference is hitting 2 buttons at once instead of 1. I can do the same on my wheel, but am bending my wrist at a slightly uncomfortable angle.

I found a fanatec webpage of old settings that had this option, ACL https://fanatec.com/ja-en/faq/details/id/37, but these appear to be old settings. I have updated hardware and this cannot seem to be found anywhere in fanalab or properties. Using CSL Elite PS4 version btw. (WRC or McClaren V2 wheels)

Comments

• If I am reading this right you want to run Manual with auto clutch?

If so just turn the difficulty setting in FH5 to Manual and not Manual w/clutch.

I use the clutch on my V3 and I love it.

But if you want to just map your clutch to a different button then you need to make a custom profile in FH5. Map all of your buttons etc and save.