FanaLab 1.60.2 (previously 1.60.1) Download - Post your Feedback here
Changelog since FanaLab 1.57.4
- Fixed: FanaLab closing issue
- Fixed: DD base doesn't have ITM when in COMP mode
- Fixed: Shift point Bracket option not visible when loading profile
- Fixed: DRI going up to +5. Now +3 is Max
- Fixed: BRF no % in the Tuning Menu
- Fixed: Fuel rounding issue on ACC
- Fixed: MPS UI not working properly
- Added/Improved support for new ClubSport wheels: UH(X) V2, BMW V2, RS
- Added: Enable/disable toggle for Base Rev LED of CSL E
- Added Flag and DRS data to supported telemetry for RF2
- Added: Disable option for RPM LED on single color led steering wheels
- Added: DRS and Flags telemetry to rF2
- Added: FanaLab update notification
- Updated: Formula V2 steering wheel names on alternative steering wheel selection dialog box
- Updated: Changed the cursor of FFS toggle button to hand cursor
- Updated: Recommended profiles
- Updated: Moved FanaLab shortcut "F-letter" section in start menu. Before was in a the "Endor Fanatec" Folder.
- Updated: Texts and images
- Updated: APM hint from "Advanced Paddle Modules" to "Advanced Paddle Mode"
- Fixed: Physical APM switch on Formula V2 and McLaren GT3 not working correctly in UI.
- Updated: Moved FanaLab shortcut to "F" section in start menu.
- Added: Changing ITM pages of Button Module Endurance within FanaLab
- Added: Automatic ITM page change for Button Module Endurance
Known limitations of game telemetry and issues:
- iR tyre temps sometimes differ from black box.
- rF2 brake bias can differ very slightly.
- R3E tyre temps slightly differ from HUD.
- F1 2020 & 2021 tyre temp differs from dash to HUD.
- Older profiles get converted and loaded with RPM instead of % enabled for the LED threshold. -> Toggle back to % and save again, then it works like expected.
APM setting of Tuning Menu page currently having issues.
Link to compatible driver version:
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.
This discussion has been closed.