Problems with V2.5 Club sport wheelbase after updating FW 684

Subject: Clubsport v2.5 wheel base problems after latest firmware update, Original Message: I just updated my firmware after purchasing the v2.5x Formula wheel a few weeks ago. Upon updating the wheel felt odd and then when I played either F1 2021/ Forza horizon 4 and Rfactor2 the rim would lock and start jolting and make noise and make it impossible to steer and turn with out feeling like it was going to be broken. Any recommendations or anyone else experience this ? Running a. V2.5 club sport and the I noticed in the firmware screen it is frozen like glitched on the water mark of the spinning icon .The wheel registers when I turn it on, it acts as if normal but the moment I step into a game and press the accelerator the wheel base will locks almost all of it where steering feels so tight it feels like i will break the wheel base if i try to turn in more. only when i am on the gas does the wheel do this.. Products: ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 Platform: PC If anyone has experienced anything like this or has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Also already tried uninstalling firmware and redownloading it among other troubleshoots and none where successful.