Wheel Vibrations.

Hi, I'm still fairly new to Fanatec wheels, having a CSL Elite for about 8 months now with the stock wheel. Although, I've always wondered why I have no ABS setting I only just found out that this would make vibrations in the wheel itself, suggesting that you might hit the ABS or rev limiter. I'd love this sort of stuff because I feel like it could improve my driving by miles, but I'm not sure which wheels use this, and I'd rather know whether the Mclaren GT3 wheel has this or not, as this is one of the products I'd love to buy next.

Thanks!

Comments

• Only ClubSport steering wheels do have vibration motors. No CSL and no Podium wheels have them.

Also the new v2 ClubSport wheels also dont have them anymore. But all "old" ClubSport wheels (except Universal Hub)

• Oh, that's sad... Is there other ways to have effects like these?

• Hi Rick,

I have CSL Elite since 2017, and I happily lived with The bundled P1 rim.

Short ago I bought The ‘New’ Formula V2.5 X wheel, and I confirm that vibration is working.

I tested it in PC2 and for sure in ACC, I have PS4 Pro .

wheelbase is of course CSL Élite for Ps4, along with CSL pedal with loadcell and sq1 shifter.

I honestly did not pay attention using it with GTSport, I mean for The vibration itself.

initially my order was for The Formula V2.5 but i changed because The 2.5X includes compatibility also with xbox.

looking forward for The CSL DD for playstation, I’m gonna order one as soon as it will be available.

Ciao!

Alberto (Italy)

• The new ClubSport steering wheel RS does not have the vibration motors. Would this have anything to do with the CSL DD base? Is direct drive able to feed through the vibrations in a way that would not work well with a belt driven base? Which would give the vibration motors less add value? The Porsche RSR wheel does have the vibration motors.