Paddle shifters on Podium Wheel F1 work inconsistently

The paddle shifters on my Podium Wheel F1 work inconsistently. In-game, if they're working there are no issues. I've reinstalled the latest drivers several times to no avail. In the wheel properties test, all the functions of the wheel show as working however the paddles and buttons do not work in-game. I have set up the wheel in iRacing and AC and again, the paddles and buttons work fine when they work. The wheel always turns - that is not the issue. The gears are stuck in neutral because the paddles will not work. Last night they were working fine. This morning they don't. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi John,

That's a bit odd - it sounds like it could be an intermittent mechanical / electrical connection issue, but it should also show in the driver properties window. If it's 100% reliable in the properities window, then something else might be going on with your PC. In any case, I see that support has already replied to you - I believe they are waiting for your response. If you haven't seen the message from support, check your spam folder.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I started to get inconsistent shifting with my CSW 2.5 and the formula One wheel, it turned out it was switching into Xbox mode or starting in Xbox mode or something. While in game, it started to happen again and I forced it into PC mode and I've never had the problem since.