PS5 FANATEC SETUP SUGGESTIONs

Hi All, full disclosure, i'm new to this sim racing world and can use some of your expertise & advice.

before i pull the trigger, as it's a pricey purchase, hoping i can get some validation and/or corrections if needed to my pending order that would best suit a PS5 setup. let me know your thoughts;

SYSTEM: PS5 Console

COCKPIT: NEXT LEVEL GT TRACK

WHEEL BASE: CSL ELITE FOR PLAYSTATION

STEERING WHEEL: CSL ELITE WRC FOR PLAYSTATION

SHIFTER: CLUBSPORT SHIFTER SQ V1.5

HANDBRAKE: CLUBSPORT HANDBRAKE V1.5

PEDALS: CLUBSPORT PEDALS V.3 + BRAKE PERFORMANCE KIT

I sent this order compatibility confirmation request to Fanatec customer service, but then i found this forum and realized there are many experienced users that may be able to help. If you think there's a better way to setup a PS5 I would appreciate ur advice as i dont want any buyer's remorse at these $levels.

thankyou and happy new year all !!!

tkim101

Comments

• If you have the money the DD1 is supposed to work, but I think this is a good setup. I have the CSL Elite (base, wheel, and LC pedals), SQ shifter, and handbrake. They seem to work well with Asseto Corsa (PS5 and PC), Dirt 4, and Carx Drift. I ordered the clubsport universal quick release with the clubsport wheel as well. The only thing I don't like about the CSL Elite wheel (P1) is that after a few weeks of ownership the plastic base (back of the wheel) experienced some stress cracks. The quick release from the WRC is supposed to be better, but if I were you I would go with the clubsport universal quick release with the wheel of your choice (save yourself the headache of your wheel possibly breaking and wheel that will handle the stress of the motor on the base).

• Hi Ryan, great insight... your details and suggestions are super helpful and I am grateful of you sharing... cheers

• I have the excact same setup (WRC Xbox Wheel) with a different cockpit, and I`m super happy for xbox use. It`s also compatible with PS5 to the best of my knowledge. Great value for the money.

• bonjour je suis en nouvelle caledonie (ocean pacifique) j'ais eu ma première csl elite en 2017 la deuxième en 2021 second achat pour cause de problème sur la première j'ai le volant p1 / hub universel ps avec volant r330 et un hub podium , pedales v3 plus kit de performance de freinnage shifter sq v1.5 et frein a main v 1.5 tous sa monter sur une base rseat rs1 et joue essentiellement sur playstation 4 envisage de passer sur ps5 avec csl dd kit boost quand il seras compatible ps , juste pour vous dire que votre configuration d'achats est parfaite excellent produits rien a dire sur la fiabilitési , si vous rechercher de la force dans la conduite passer sur le dd1 il vous conviendra parfaitement .

allez-y les yeux fermés vous ne serez pas déçu

je vous souhaite de bonnes sensations

• Hello

I have the GT DD PRO wheelbase with the clubsport steeringwheel formula V2.5 and the cls loading cell pedals and mounted on a simlab px1 rig and connected to PS5 and works great.

Greetings