[issue]DD2 steering angle couldn't lock up to setting

For example, I set the steering angle to 540° the wheel should lock up to it, couldn't turn anymore.

About two months ago there's a 5°-10° gap that appeared, which I mean even if it reached the limit that I set, it still could turn a little bit more.

Just like the pictures above shows that I hit the limit of angle, but still could turn a bit more. When I turn more than that angle I could feel a little bump, makes me feel very vague whether I reach the maximum angle or not, especially driving an RWD car I can't figure out when to counter-steer, though it doesn't affect any other FFB.

Another weird thing is when I drag the wheel beyond the max angle, the driver shows an extra setting named [MPS], and the HUB I'm using become Podium HUB. (I'm using universal hub)

This never happened til 2 months ago. I'm wondering what is wrong with my DD2, oh and I tried CSL F1 wheel added on base, the type of HUB doesn't change anymore but the angle issue still exist.

I upgraded base and motor firmware and the driver version to 381, re-calibrated, even rolled the driver back to 356 nothing happened.