All the Negative, Fanatec needs some positive

Thank you Fanatec for my Podium Racing Wheel F1. I received mine today after only 2 days waiting. Contacted support after I had an issue with an order being refunded and that same day had my new order being processed. Everything looks beautiful and even had that new car smell you get with quality purchases. I spent just over 5 hours hooking everything up reading the manual several times and then reading it again. Everything is explained and clear on how everything should be done.

I just wanted to say thank you. I can't wait to use this setup with more titles on PS4 and I absolutely love that the rev lights and OLED Display work on PS4 even if it is just on GT Sport. You guys are awesome and I look forward to spending more money on A LOT more of your products! Eyeing up the shifter already.. I have 2 kids and a beautiful women in my life and still I haven't smiled this much since the days both of my kids were born 👍👍💯💯

Comments

• Agreed. I purchased the CPS V3's and BPK on the 15th, they arrived on the 20th. While setting up the pedals, I stripped one of the screws that holds the plate on. Contacted support, they responded and said an RMA would be cut for replacement screws, package shipped today with targeted delivery of Monday. No complaints.

BTW, if you are looking at pedals, the V3's with the BPK installed are fantastic.

• I think we need a "like" button. Good post Michael. 👍️

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

We appreciate that Michael. We wish you lots of happy sim racing and fast laps!

Dom

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I received my Podium F1, CS inverted pedals, and shifter, in 5 business days. The packaging and general wow factor of these products when they arrive is impressive. Manuals are thorough and the quick start guides got me up and running in no time.

I've had the rig for about two weeks and I'm LOVING everything.

Just order another wheel yesterday and it shipped today! Will be here Monday.

• What a Joke, all of this! Fanatec you're a joke too!

High end pc use is what i was told, get the dd1 off the ps4 he said......., this p.0.s. sprained my thumbs again last night in a yet another death spin, time to answer for this.

this company should be brought up on charges of negligence, but im the idoit who decided to hook a washing machine motor to my pc.

1st run dd1 owner here, and yes it has been broken since day one and fanatec blames their customers and developers for their rushed beta products.

the Podium Porsche wheel kit is a p.o.s. too.

Over $2k twice,(i have 1 on both coasts)and neither work as described!

Like that !

• Good grief. There's always one I guess.

• So they have warnings about using DD's, you have to enable the torque key for higher power everytime you turn it on and you can get a kill switch, you can dial the strength down in fanalab, the driver and in game, don't see what the problem is. Sounds more like a user issue than a fanatec issue.