Brake pedal settings

Hi, I have CSL Elite v.1.1 with WRC wheel and CSL Elite pedals. Is there any way to save my current brake pedal max position? Where are those settings stored? Or is there a way to set it up manually like editing some file? After reinstall a system or disconnect the pedals it's hard for me to set it up precisely like it was before, there is always a small difference.

Comments

• You should be able to use Fanatec's Control Panel on PC to make these changes. The pedals themselves do not have to be connected directly to the PC if you don't have a USB connection to the PC. You will have to connect them to your wheelbase and connect the wheelbase to the PC to see the pedals settings. From there it should be straight forward.

• They have removed the Max manual calibration button, they ask you to use the BRF slider instead, all well and good but its messed my brake up. I have always had BRF set at 40 for the last two years, my brake started spiking this morning so I went to recalibrate and now my brake is much much stiffer than it was and even if I turn BRF down to 10 the mid brake feels completely different. Two years of muscle memory down the drain